Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Contest at the Quilting Gallery

I hope you remember the lovely Pond Challenge quilt that my friends on the Love of Art Quilts group on the Connecting Threads Quilt with Us community helped me to make. You can see the original post here.

Weekly Themed Quilt ContestsAnyway, this weekend, the quilt is entered in the Weekly Contest over at Quilting Gallery. Voting is open Friday through Sunday, so hurry on over and vote for your favorite...hope that it is my quilt!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I voted for your quilt. It's lovely!

    My daughter is a high school art teacher and she uses this exercise quite often with her students. I've often wondered how it would work out using quilting instead of painting. Your one worked out really well. I think I may suggest this as a challenge to my art quilt group. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by, Rona!

    ReplyDelete